Women of Williamson Scholarship Committee
P O Box 4
Franklin, TN 37065-0004
• Be a female residing in Williamson County, Tennessee USA.
• Have completed at least one semester/quarter of college, other institution of higher learning, or technical/trade school (collectively “School”).
• Provide evidence of active enrollment at designated School to continue working toward a degree or technical certificate.
• Provide evidence of prior year cumulative Grade Point Average and/or passing grade.
• Have financial need.
• Submit application by August 31, 2018.
Women of Williamson Scholarship
Purpose: To help a deserving female Williamson County student pursue undergraduate studies.
The Award: Up to three selected female students may receive a Scholarship (paid after the recipient satisfactorily completes her first semester and earns a passing grade) of up to $2,500 payable to the “School” in which they are enrolled.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com or call 615/202-5948.
• Complete application in its entirety with signature of applicant.
• Provide two references from individuals not related to you.
• Participate in a personal interview (at Scholarship Committee discretion) at the date, time and location specified by the Scholarship Committee.
• Return application along with essay, signed reference letters, and official transcript, to:
Women of Williamson; P O Box 4, Franklin, TN 37065-0004
(615) 794-9515 firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Goal 20%
Financial Need 40%